Wednesday, July 14, 2010

An Introduction

Hi,

My name is Grand Master Nap, or Napoleon, or Mr. Nap, or Captain Nap-Beard, and as this blog progresses I guess I'll think of more nap related puns and monikers.

So one day I was thinking to myself 'everyone has a blog except me'. Now I'm not saying you need a blog to feel complete, and in all likelihood this one will fall by the wayside when I discover some other shiny bauble to distract me but I won't worry about that just yet.

Anyway, as an inner dialogue blossomed in my mind I found myself asking 'What on earth would I write a blog about anyway, if indeed I had one. There are way too many music blogs around for anyone to pay any attention to mine. All my friends have kickass blogs about cool things, and I wouldn't want to ride on their coat-tails. No, no. What I write about must be important and integral to myself! It must be a keen interest of mine. Something very close to my heart... Then it came to me.

Naps.

I love em. They're the best. So many ways to have them. So many ways to augment the already enjoyable napping experience. It's a way of life.

And so here is a blog about napping. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment